We do have a few requests.
- After you’ve had a shower please place wet towels on the towel rail in the shower room to the left of the door as you come in. The on/off switch is next to it.
- Please leave the door to the shower room open when you are not using the room. My telephony equipment is in there (the light show behind the white screen) and it needs air!
- Wear slippers or socks in the apartment. Washable towelling slipper are provided.
- Don’t put hand soap or washing up liquid in the dishwasher.
- The kitchen sink operates on a Saniflo system so it’s more prone to blocking up than sinks usually are. If you cook or eat anything fatty or greasy please wipe the greasy utensils with kitchen towel so the sink doesn’t get bunged up.
- Smoking (including vaping) and candles are not permitted in the building at all.
- If you use the log burner make sure the door is properly closed.
- While there are no neighbours directly connected to this building, it’s a residential neighbourhood. In terms of watching TV, listening to the radio or playing a CD, please be mindful that we have neighbours and we’d like to remain on good terms with them…..Don’t play music very loudly.
- This also means no parties.
- No extra guests (including pets).